- Job Search
- Corporate Associate
BCL is assisting a Top Tier International Firm in Jersey looking for a Junior Corporate/Finance lawyer to join the team, ideally NQ - 2 PQE.
Our client is one of the world's leading offshore law firms, with offices across the globe. This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading, top tier Finance & Corporate team in Jersey. The firm are keen to hear from candidates looking to relocate offshore - there is a fantastic firm culture and the work is exceptional.
The firm's key areas of practice are corporate, dispute resolution, private client and trusts, regulatory and property. Clients include public and private companies, financial institutions, and high-net-worth individuals.
· Join the Finance & Corporate team, which is part of the Corporate group
· Broad corporate advice (including mergers and acquisitions, joint venture work and restructuring) and banking/finance (including real estate finance and fund finance) practice.
· Clients include major household name FTSE 100, FTSE 250, AIM quoted companies and private companies
· Work closely with a number of other teams within the firm
· Fantastic opportunity to develop your skills and work with some of the region's top Corporate Lawyers.
The Ideal Candidate
· Qualified Corporate or Finance Solicitor, NQ - 2 PQE
· You will be a corporate or banking solicitor coming from a firm with a strong pedigree
· You should have strong academic abilities and be professionally client-facing
· You should enjoy working as part of a team
· Strong academics.
· Fantastic salary and benefits package
· Easily achievable chargeable hours target
· Exceptional work quality
· Lovely firm culture
· Low taxes.
If you're interested in this Corporate Associate role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If you would like to discuss in more detail before applying, please contact Sean Cully on 07799159614 (UK) or 087 441 8356 (IRL).
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018