- Job Search
- Property Development Solicitor
Property Development Solicitor (Housing) Top 100 national firm - Leeds
Market leading law firm with a focus on the public, health & social care and housing sectors is seeking a Commercial Property Solicitor to join its team in Leeds. This Property Development Solicitor opportunity is offered on a full or part-time (4 days a week), permanent basis with flexible and agile working options considered. Excellent salary commensurate with experience.
As a Property Development Solicitor in this team, you would:
- Have the opportunity to join an already high performing team which has seen and is continuing to see impressive growth down to major tender wins on high profile projects across the country.
- Have the ability to hit the ground running on an existing housing caseload.
- Deal with the full range of property matters to include the ongoing management of property portfolios and landlord and tenant matters but with a particular focus on land acquisitions and development work for registered providers of social housing.
To be successful in your application for this Property Development vacancy, you will have:
- 2-8 years' PQE in commercial property.
- Ideally, development experience and in particular housing experience although this is not essential.
- An interest in social housing projects and a desire to specialise in housing work.
- A good teamwork ethic.
- The ability to build strong and lasting client relationships.
- A keen interest in business development.
- Some experience of supervising juniors.
The successful Property Development Solicitor will be rewarded with:
- A highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Strong partner support with housing at the core of the firm's offering.
- Flexible, supportive and inclusive team environment.
- Genuine progression and promotion opportunities.
- The opportunity to work on a wide range of high profile housing projects.
To be considered for this Commercial Property Associate vacancy, apply here with an up to date copy of your CV or contact
Sean Cully at BCL Legal for further information.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018