- Job Search
- Banking and Finance Associate
Banking Senior Associate
An experienced banking solicitor is offered the opportunity to develop their career by helping to spearhead the development of a growing team in the Belfast offices of national legal practice. Superb career development opportunities.
The firm boast a number of partners and senior lawyers who work on a flexible or agile basis - this is in built into their culture.
The role is aimed at experienced banking and finance solicitor with superb technical skills who would like to grasp the opportunity to take on a role which offers superb progression opportunities.
The team is Belfast is part of a wider national practice with superb clients. The team works for both borrowers and lenders undertaking work in the following areas;
· Corporate finance;
· Real estate finance;
· Project finance;
· Shipping finance;
· Asset finance;
Applicants for this position should be experience banking solicitors with superb technical knowledge.
· Qualified solicitor with 5+ PQE in banking law;
· Strong technical knowledge and ability to confidentially draft standard documents;
· The ability to negotiate and draft bespoke documents;
· Demonstrable experience of supervising junior solicitors;
· A willingness to be involved in networking and business development opportunities.
Salary and Benefits
On offer to the appointed Banking solicitor;
· Excellent Salary depending on experience;
· Existing caseload and client contacts;
· Comprehensive benefits package.
If you are an ambitious Banking Solicitor please apply today with an updated CV.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Sean Cully on 07799159614.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018