- Job Search
- Tax Senior Associate
£100,000 - 130,000
Senior Associate / Partner - Dublin
This firm has a very strong tax team providing tax advice on a broad range of matters, across a number of different sectors. This is a great opportunity for a Tax Senior Associate to take the next step in their career and join a highly regarded team with superb opportunities for progression.
· Broad client base which includes, corporates, partnerships and funds
· The work is really varied across a wide range of tax matters within corporate, property and employment
· Advising on both domestic and international tax matters
· In addition, the team support their clients in the resolution of tax and tax-related disputes
· You will have direct client contact and will work with the team in a supportive working environment
· Qualified solicitor in Ireland, Northern Ireland or England and Wales
· Experience gained at a reputable firm or in-house
· Tax Associate, 4PQE - Partner level
· Strong academics
· You will have excellent communication and client care skills
· Excellent salary and benefits package
· Bonus Scheme
· Regular reviews and support with a clearly defined route for progression
· Supportive of professional development
· Great firm and team culture
· Remote/agile working where possible
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact Sean Cully for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018