- Job Search
- Banking Senior Associate
Banking Senior Associate
National firm seeks a Senior Associate to join its well respected banking and finance team based in Leeds. The team's expertise leverages its nationwide coverage acting for banking clients on a range of financing transactions across a wide variety of sectors (including healthcare, energy and retail) with a multi-jurisdictional element.
The Banking Lawyer opportunity
As the firm's new senior banking lawyer in the team:
- you will act for borrowers, lenders and investors from inception to completion understanding the needs of all parties to a finance transaction
- the team's expertise extends to corporate lending, acquisition, leverage finance, asset backed lending, refinancing and restructurings
- act for a wide range of clients from challenger banks to the global leviathans of finance
- you will work closely with the Corporate team and national Banking & Finance team
- you will lead and supervise on a range of work including: corporate lending; acquisition finance and real estate finance
- a tailored development programme for your continued progression within the firm
- excellent salary and bonus structure
- positive culture and sociable firm
- agile and flexible working options
- Brand new offices in central Leeds
- at least 5 years PQE in banking and finance but will consider considerably more at Senior Associate or Junior Partner level
- solid banking & finance experience whether gained in private practice or in-house
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills
If you would like to apply for this banking & finance role in Leeds, please get in touch by sending your CV as soon as possible
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018