- Job Search
- Planning Lawyer
Planning Lawyer - Leeds
BCL Legal has been asked to assist a national, Top 20 law firm to find an experienced planning lawyer to join their leading planning team. With a positive, well liked culture with industry recognition for the quality of their planning work, they are looking to further expand.
The planning team continues to go from strength to strength and due to the large number of large projects in the pipeline the team needs to recruit an additional planning specialist.
· You will handle a large range of high quality planning work for both public and private sector clients.
· You will be involved in providing the full range of planning advice from project inception, through to formulation/review of consent applications, to dealing with regulatory authorities as well as planning appeals and inquiries
· The client base is really broad to include developers, funders and investors involved in major energy, infrastructure and development projects
· The role would involve work across the UK in relation to DCO's, CPO's, planning permissions and other development consents and permits
· Working with an award winning team of planning specialists, this is a fantastic opportunity to build on your experience and develop as a planning lawyer
The benefits of this opportunity include:
· market leading salary
· progression and development
· a positive environment where your contribution is recognised
· sensible billable hours targets
· top quality work
The ideal candidate
· You will be a qualified planning lawyer, with ideally around 3 years PQE. The firm can be relatively open on level so candidates with slightly less experience are encouraged to get in touch
· Ideally you will have some private practice planning experience although the firm will consider candidates purely from a purely public sector background
· Excellent technical skills are essential
· You will be a team player, commercially aware and enthusiastic about business development.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018