- Job Search
- Non-Contentious Construction Solicitor
Construction (non-contentious) Solicitor, Leeds
Construction (non-contentious) Solicitor. A leading regional firm with a national reach is seeking a 2- 6 PQE construction solicitor to join its well regarded Leeds team to work on a broad range of non-contentious construction matters.
· Advising property developers, contractors, funders, purchasers, tenants, public sector bodies and major corporates on high profile construction projects across a broad range of sectors.
· Advising on procurement and project matters, predominantly for employers, but also for contractors.
· You will have at least 2 years' experience in non-contentious construction work.
· You will have solid technical skills and training (and post qualification experience if applicable) from a reputable construction team.
· You will ideally be familiar with the standard forms of contract (JCT, ICE/ICC, NEC, MF/1).
· You will ideally have experience of drafting and negotiating contract amendments, bonds, PCGs, collateral warranties, professional appointments and novation agreements.
· You will have a strong academic background.
· On offer is a market leading salary and comprehensive benefits package.
· You will be joining a firm that can offer the best quality work in a supportive environment with plenty of scope for progression.
If you're interested in the role of Construction (non-contentious) Solicitor, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018