- Job Search
- Real Estate Associate
£80,000 - 110,000
Real Estate Associate - Dublin
This International firm is looking for an Associate or Senior Associate to join their, top ranked Real Estate team in Dublin.
If you are real estate associate looking to manage exceptional quality work with global clients this is an outstanding opportunity. It is a mixed role working as part of one of the largest teams in Ireland, working across a range of sectors. The team is known for excellent work quality and a client base ranging from the SME to the PLC.
· Commercial Property Solicitor position (Associate or Senior Associate level - 3+ PQE)
· Mixed caseload to include landlord & tenant matters, acquisitions and disposals and development work on behalf of clients across a range of sectors including energy, hospitality, retail, financial services and technology
· You will be working as part of one of the largest teams in Ireland, with excellent support and good training and development (Legal 500 ranked)
· High value transactional real estate work
· Working closely with a strong team of reputable partners
· Award winning team at an International firm
· National and International client base
· Great working culture
· Highly competitive salary and market leading benefits
· Good potential for progression
· 3+ years PQE working in well regarded Real Estate team
· Good academics
· Broad transactional commercial property experience, experience in retail is desirable although not essential.
If you are a real estate lawyer who wants to push your career into handling complex real estate transactions for a truly global client base, this is an exceptional opportunity.
If you are interested in this Real Estate Associate opportunity, please apply now or get in touch with Sean Cully at BCL for a confidential discussion.
Sean can be contacted by email email@example.com , LinkedIn or on 087 441 8356.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018