- Job Search
- Real Estate Associate
Real Estate Associate | Belfast (2+PQE) | National Firm | Leading work |
A national law firm is seeking a Real Estate Associate to join its team of Real Estate experts based in Belfast. This opportunity is offered on a permanent, full time basis but with flexible options considered.
· The Real Estate team is at the core of the Belfast office advising a range of the leading real estate businesses in the UK market
· Client list includes the "who's who" of developers, investors, funders, retail and leisure occupiers, other clients include social housing bodies, major corporates and a range of public sector bodies
· This entrepreneurial team is not afraid to do things differently going from strength to strength with continued growth very much on the agenda
As the team's new Real Estate Solicitor, you will deal with a varied and high quality caseload which will include acquisitions and disposals, landlord and tenant as well as development matters. You will play a role in supporting the wider growth agenda for the practice giving you the opportunity to develop and progress your career to the next level and beyond.
· Clear and transparent career progression programme
· You will unlock your potential through the wide variety and high quality work on offer
· You will work alongside experts in their fields including a number of former top tier Partners
· Excellent salary
· Well liked culture that has a genuinely different vibe to the top tier while still retaining the quality work
If you would like to be considered for this Real Estate Associate opportunity please forward us a copy of your CV or call Sean Cully (07799159614) for a confidential discussion.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018