- Job Search
- Commercial Property Solicitor
11th January 2021
Commercial Property Solicitor | Belfast | 1-3PQE
A leading commercial law firm in Belfast is seeking a Commercial Property Lawyer to service their excellent client list across the public and private sectors.
· The Commercial Property team has undergone significant growth and now require an additional Commercial Property Solicitor at around 1-3 PQE
· This is a team that has continued to grow its work flow, despite the challenges of Covid-19 and is now looking forward to the next stage of its growth
· Top tier for Commercial Property work.
· Advising developers, investors, financial institutions and corporates on commercial property matters
· Working on a range of disposal, acquisition, landlord, tenant, asset management, corporate support and property finance. Advise on acquisition of residential property as well as a mix of commercial property
· The role requires property experience in title and search review including preparation of reports on title.
About the ideal candidate
· You will be a qualified Commercial Property solicitor around 1-3 year's PQE - strong candidates with residential background will be considered
· The opportunity will suit a hard working, ambitious individual who is keen to play a key role in the future development of this forward thinking department
· The ideal candidate will be hardworking, friendly, and personable with excellent communication skills
· You will enjoy working within a busy team on a range of commercial property matters, supporting more senior members of the team.
· Competitive salary
· The opportunity to make a career move to one of the premier real estate teams in Belfast
· Comprehensive benefits structure
· Bespoke training and development plans.
If you are an ambitious junior Commercial Property Solicitor seeking to develop your career then this could be the opportunity for you.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If you have any questions please contact Sean Cully at BCL Legal on 07799159614.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018