- Job Search
- Construction Solicitor
Construction Lawyer | Disputes | Leeds | 2PQE+
Top 100 law firm seeks a Construction Lawyer (contentious) to join its leading national team based in Leeds. This Construction Lawyer opportunity is offered on a full time, permanent basis with agile and flexible working options considered.
· Construction team with an award winning pedigree that is going from strength to strength as it continues to win major work
· With 5 partners, this national construction team is looking to grow at all levels over the coming years and is seeking a Construction Lawyer to join its ranks
· Excellent rankings in Legal 500 and Chambers
· Impressive client list across Government, Health & Health tech, Engineering, Developers and so on
· High value complex instructions and strong presence mean you will have a clear opportunity to progress
· Multimillion pound disputes
· Global, national and regional clients with an emphasis on Public Sector work with a growing private sector roster
· Work with one of the leading (nationally recognised) partners who is an expert in contentious construction and project disputes
· Competitive salary as expected from a national player
· Package which includes generous holiday entitlement
· Emphasis on well being and community engagement
· well liked culture which has a very low turnover of staff
If this is of interest apply below or contact us for further details or a confidential discussion.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018