- Job Search
- Employment Solicitor
Employment Associate, Belfast
BCL are working with a Top Tier law firm in Belfast to assist in finding a Employment Associate to join the team.
This is the perfect opportunity for an Employment Solicitor to join an industry leading team working on some of Northern Ireland's best quality work for high profile clients.
- Very well regarded firm
- Modern, forward thinking approach
- People focused culture, known for being very friendly
- Client base consists of large international businesses and major regional employers
- Confident advising respondent clients with applicant experience beneficial
- Mix of tribunal and corporate support
- Working with big brands and top level executives
- Your clients will mainly be in the retail, transport, financial services and industrial sectors
- 3 years PQE+ Employment Solicitor
- Experience gained at a reputable firm
- Strong academics with at least a 2:1 degree
- Ambitious character that is motivated to develop
- Competitive salary
- Life Assurance x 4 & Income Protection
- Employee pension contribution between 3% and 5%
- Bonus Scheme
- Regular reviews and support with a clear route for progression
- Supportive of professional development
- Great firm and team culture
If you're interested in this Employment Associate role in Belfast, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Sean Cully (firstname.lastname@example.org), or call Sean on 07799159614.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018