- Job Search
- Commercial Litigation Partner
18th February 2021
Commercial Litigation Partner, Belfast
BCL Legal is assisting a national firm with an established presence in Northern Ireland to help find a Commercial Litigation Partner to join the Belfast office.
The Firm and Role
· This is a career changing role and our client is looking to bring a Commercial Litigation Partner, either junior or equity, or Senior Associate with a view to quickly becoming a Partner, into its Belfast office.
· Our client is keen to hear from those with significant experience in litigation and advocacy in the commercial or financial services sector.
· The firm is relatively recently established in the Northern Irish market and so this is an opportunity to join the practice at a really exciting stage in its life cycle, with plenty of support from its wider offices.
· The firm has ambitious plans for the expansion and development of their disputes team in Belfast over the next few years. Joining the team at a senior level you will be expected to play a key part, alongside the current partners and team, in their future success.
· So as well as the fee earning and management side of things you will be expected to get actively involved in the business development activities of the firm as well as utilising your network and any client following to ensure that the department fulfils their ambitions.
· You must be a Senior Associate or equivalent within another highly regarded commercial litigation department. It is envisaged, you will have upwards of six years post qualification experience in commercial litigation.
· Our client would also consider recruiting junior fee earners from your current team, if this was something you wished to explore.
· There is no necessity to have a following of work, this would obviously be beneficial, however the firm is happy to consider those without.
· The firm will offer a salary that is commensurate with the experience of the individual (with any client followings taken into account) but this will be highly competitive.
· In addition to this they offer a comprehensive benefits package including generous bonus schemes, 30 days annual leave, private health care and much more.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Sean Cully (email@example.com), or call Sean on 07799159614 for a completely confidential, no obligation discussion.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018