- Job Search
- Corporate Solicitor
Corporate Solicitor - 1-4 PQE - Leeds
Top ranked international law firm is seeking a Corporate Solicitor to join its team in Leeds. This Corporate Solicitor opportunity is offered on a full time permanent basis with flexible and agile working options considered. Excellent salary commensurate with experience.
As a Corporate Solicitor in this team, you would:
- Have the opportunity to join a leading corporate team and work on high value, complex and cross-border transactions.
- Work with a loyal client base that includes some of the world's largest corporations across FTSE 100 and FTSE 250.
- Work on mergers and acquisitions, reorganisations, private equity and corporate advisory matters (work can be tailored to candidate skills and preference).
To be successful in your application for this Corporate Solicitor vacancy, you will have:
- A minimum of 1 years' PQE in corporate
- A proven track record in advising on corporate matters.
- Excellent client management skills.
- A good teamwork ethic.
The successful Corporate Solicitor will be rewarded with:
- A highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Strong partner support with corporate law at the heart of the firm's offering.
- Flexible, supportive and inclusive team environment.
- Genuine progression opportunities.
- The opportunity to work on a wide range of transactions with a strong international flavour.
To be considered for this Corporate Solicitor vacancy, apply here with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Sean Cully at BCL Legal for further information.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018