- Job Search
- Regulatory Associate Solicitor
Public Regulatory Solicitor, Belfast
A top ranked law firm is seeking an experienced Health and Safety/Regulatory Solicitor to join its team in Belfast. This opportunity is offered on a full or part-time (4 days a week), permanent basis with flexible and agile working options accommodated. Excellent salary commensurate with experience.
As a Health and Safety/Regulatory Solicitor in this team, you would:
· Join a team ranked as one of the best teams in the region for this kind of work; headed by a highly experienced and well regarded Partner, regulatory advice and services nationally.
· Provide contentious and non-contentious advice and support to clients in the context of health and safety and trading related law, and other regulatory compliance issues such as fire and building safety.
· Undertake some travel to different offices and for court hearings.
To be successful in your application for this Health and Safety/Regulatory Solicitor vacancy, you will ideally have:
· A minimum of three years' PQE with a strong emphasis on health and safety and regulatory matters during that time whether from private practice or in-house.
· Experience in defending HSENI prosecutions, taking local council prosecutions, dealing with Environmental Health, Foods Safety
· Experience advising on food safety and hygiene, labelling and placing goods on the market, underage sales and product safety will be an advantage.
· Good expertise in Criminal Regulatory defence work.
· A strong academic background.
· A good teamwork ethic.
· A keen enthusiasm for business development.
The successful Health and Safety/Regulatory Solicitor will be rewarded with:
· A highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
· Friendly and collaborative team environment.
· Genuine opportunities for career advancement.
To be considered for this Health and Safety/Regulatory Solicitor vacancy in Belfast, apply here with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Sean Cully at BCL Legal for a confidential discussion.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018