- Job Search
- Commercal Property Solicitor
Commercial Property Solicitor | 3 PQE+ | Leeds City Centre |
Our client is one of the region's pre-eminent law firms. Its clients range from owner managed businesses through to large plcs and the not-for-profit and voluntary sector. We have been instructed on an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual to join the successful Commercial Property team based in Leeds.
· The Commercial Property department is very busy at present and the role is to take on an existing caseload alongside building up your own following.
· The successful candidate must have excellent technical ability and experience of handling a broad range of work, realistically having a minimum of 3 years PQE as you will be expected to manage and assist a busy caseload with minimal supervision and be able to support more junior fee earners as necessary.
· You will be acting for PLCs, SMEs and local and national property developers in the acquisition, development and disposal of all types of developments., including negotiating conditional sale and purchase agreements, options, development agreements, construction appointments and warranties and building contracts.
The successful candidate
· Applicants should be confident, self-motivated individuals with excellent IT skills, who can convince us they will enjoy being part of an integrated team but who will also thrive in working in an autonomous working environment.
· The successful candidate will be tasked with managing a full and varied caseload to cover the full remit of Commercial Property matters, whilst being excited at having the opportunity to join a strong and close knit team where they can contribute to the growth of the department.
· The ability to apply technical knowledge in a commercially astute way;
· Pro-active, driven, professional and flexible as well as being friendly, and a good team player;
· Enthusiasm for participation in business development and networking opportunities and and participate in the Firm's marketing activities.
· Salary is highly competitive and is commensurate with experience.
· Excellent range of benefits on offer including private healthcare and season ticket loan.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018