- Job Search
- Real Estate Solicitor
Real Estate Solicitor, Belfast
Mid-level Real Estate Solicitor sought by one of the region's most well respected law firms. This is a great role for a Real Estate Solicitor to join a top firm with an extremely strong brand based at its Belfast office. On offer is top quality, complex work, a fantastic client base, structured training and development and a strong salary.
The Firm & Opportunity
- Highly ranked in Chambers and the Legal 500
- Modern offices in a prime location in Belfast City Centre, with remote working available
- Work with highly respected and well known partners on multi-million pound transactions
- Opportunity to handle a broad range of transactions including L&T and development and investment work
- Excellent client base to include both local and national clients
- Qualified solicitor in Northern Ireland and/or ROI or England and Wales
- Real estate solicitor, ideally 4 PQE+
- Strong academic profile
- Excellent technical skills
- Very competitive salary
- Impressive benefits package
- Excellent prospects for career development
- Very supportive office with plenty of training opportunities
- Exposure to fantastic work
If you're interested in this Real Estate role in Belfast, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Sean Cully (email@example.com), or call Sean on 07799159614 / +353 87 441 8356.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018