- Job Search
- Commercial Property Solicitor
Commercial Property Solicitor (1 - 4 PQE), Leeds
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Property Solicitor to join a leading Commercial firm in Leeds.
Our client is an innovative and progressive law firm that has been listed in the Legal 500 and Chambers Directories for many years and is Lexcel accredited and is an Investor in People. They listen to the views of their employees and recognise the importance of a happy and supported workforce.
· You will work under the Head of Department who is highly recommended by the Legal 500 and has a wealth of experience in a broad range of commercial property matters.
· You will undertake a broad range of Commercial Property work, working on matters such as acquisitions and disposals, licensing, property developments, leases, as well as landlord and tenant matters for clients in a number of sectors including technology and retail.
· The perfect opportunity for a Commercial Property Solicitor that has ambitions of progressing their career to Partner level.
· Good remuneration package.
· Really friendly firm with good staff retention and flexible working patterns.
The Successful Candidate
· You will be a Commercial Property Solicitor (1 - 4 PQE).
· Good understanding of all areas of commercial property work, including transactional and development work.
· Excellent communication skills and ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally.
Excellent salary and benefits package on offer.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018