- Job Search
- Banking Associate
Banking Lawyer - Leeds
Tier 1 international firm, is looking for a banking lawyer (4 PQE+) to join its global banking & finance team based in Leeds. The firm has a world class reputation with clients to match.
This is an exciting time for a banking solicitor to join the firm with the opportunity to work from an international platform, leveraging the work done by their superb teams across the world.
· Leading Finance & Projects Division - the banking team is the biggest and best finance team in the North as recognised by the Legal 500
· With international offices, the banking team offers a seamless service for multi-jurisdictional, national and regional clients
· A natural choice of the FTSE100 you will do work across the full range of Banking & Finance work
· The Group acts for a wide variety of banks and financial institutions.
· Leading global, national and regional client list
· Top quality work
· You will be working closely with extremely well respected partners nationally and internationally, being part of a team that encourages personal development
· You will be encouraged to pursue your own business development opportunities with a view to developing your practice over time
· Excellent salary and package
· Market leading practice
· Business development opportunity to grow and develop your own practice
· Join a leading global team that stands out from the crowd
· Headline making work
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018