- Job Search
- Real Estate Solicitor
Real Estate Solictor/Managed Services, Leeds
Excellent opportunity for a real estate solicitor to join an international firm in Leeds. This role would be a 60/40 split between fee earning and managed services.
The Firm and The Role
- Mid-tier real estate team in Leeds
- One of the most impressive client lists in the North
- Partners with over 20 years of experience in the real estate sector
- This role would be a 60/40 split between fee earning and managed services.
-The legal technology/ managed services side would include providing training support to paralegals and assessing risk as appropriate, ensuring a high level of service is provided to external and internal clients.
-This is an opportunity to do high quality real estate transactional work & also develop technical skills.
- Real estate solicitor, 1-4 PQE
- Experience with acquisitions and disposals of leasehold and freehold commercial property for investors/occupiers; preparation and amendment of draft Sale Contracts, Transfers, Leases, Deeds of Variation, Deeds of Surrender, Licences.
- Experience gained at a strong firm
- Ability to work in a team in addition to being confident working under their own initiative
-Managed Services experience- desirable not essential
- Excellent salary and benefits package on offer
- Fantastic career progression opportunities
- Agile and flexible working available
If you wish to apply to this role, please send us a copy of your CV or call us for a confidential discussion.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018