- Job Search
- Corporate Associate
£90,000 - 120,000
Corporate Associate | Dublin | 4 PQE+
Do you want to further develop your career in a positive work environment that genuinely values and rewards your contribution? A mid-tier commercial law firm law firm with offices in the UK, Europe and the USA is seeking to add a corporate associate to its growing team.
The role will involve advising on a range of transactions, including flotations, M&A, joint ventures, private equity and venture capital financings. This is a great opportunity for a corporate lawyer who is working at smaller firm and is looking to make a step up. Candidates who are currently at larger firms and are seeking a better work-life balance will also be appropriate.
What's on offer?
· A growing corporate team that handles the full range of corporate transactions, from standard M&A work, across private equity, corporate governance, corporate reorganisations, through to business succession planning and exit strategies
· Clients praise the team for the quality and delivery of its work and advice, comparing it favourably to much larger firms
· A down-to-earth bunch of highly intelligent practical lawyers who are solutions-focussed, and work well together to help major national and international clients to achieve their objectives
· A transparent and well-planned progression map with sensible achievable expectations
· Highly competitive salary and benefits package, comparable with larger firms
· Ambitions to grow the team over the next few years so progression opportunity/room at the top
Who are they looking for?
· You will be an experienced corporate solicitor who is looking to build their career in a positive working environment
· The team can accommodate anyone from 4PQE upwards, up to Senior Associate or Legal Director level, as this is a growth role
· They can mould the opportunity to fit with your current level of experience and your career aspirations, it's about attracting the right person and providing them with the platform to meet their ambitions as the team undergoes further planned growth
If you would like to find out more about this great opportunity, please get in touch to arrange a conversation, or send a copy of your up-to-date CV.
If you're interested in this corporate associate role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact Sean Cully for a confidential discussion on your career; 087 441 8356 / email@example.com .
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018