- Job Search
- Corporate Solicitor
Corporate Lawyer | Leeds | National firm | 1-5PQE | UK Top 100 Law Firm
A leading national firm which advises over 800 businesses is seeking a forward thinking Corporate Lawyer to join its growing team in Leeds. This Corporate Solicitor role is offered on a full time, permanent basis.
The team & the opportunity
As this firm's new Corporate Lawyer you will join a leading national team
- highly ranked in the UK's Top 100 law firms
- Comprehensive firm advising all the major players from across Health, Central Government as well as entrepreneurs, management teams and private companies
- The team undertakes a broad range of corporate work including share and asset disposals; mergers and acquisitions; private equity transactions, JVs, fundraising and general corporate advisory work
- Client list for this Corporate Solicitor role encompasses: private companies, management teams, entrepreneurs, banks, investment funds, development & regeneration vehicles and IPs
More about you
As the team's new Corporate Solicitor you will:
- be a Corporate transactional solicitor or associate ideally with 1-5 years' PQE but possibly more
- You will be enthusiastic and energetic
- competitive salary and package
- sensible hours targets
- well-liked team that have a genuine commitment to work-life balance
If you would like to apply for this Corporate Lawyer role in Leeds please send a copy of CV or call us for a confidential discussion.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018