- Job Search
- Real Estate Development Solicitor
Real Estate Development Solicitor - Belfast
Leading national law firm highly ranked by the Legal 500 and Chambers are seeking a real estate solicitor to join its successful and well regarded team in Belfast.
· Mid-tier real estate team in Belfast.
· One of the most impressive client lists in Northern Ireland.
· Partners with over 20 years of experience in the real estate sector.
· Opportunity to work on all aspects of real estate legal issues, including high value acquisitions and disposals, portfolio management, development and investment work.
· You will work with a broad range of clients including landowners, occupiers, developers, contractors, funders and professionals.
· The team operates across a variety of sectors and you will work with landlords and tenants within the institutional, retail, corporate and public sectors.
· A real estate solicitor with ideally around 2- 6 years' post qualification experience, those with more experience will be considered.
· Experienced in sales and acquisitions, residential conveyancing, commercial lettings, landlord and tenant issues, property development and real estate finance.
· Ambitious and able to work both as part of a team and with a degree of autonomy.
· Qualified in England and Wales or Northern Ireland.
· Strong training background in real estate.
· Excellent salary and benefits on offer.
· Flexible and agile working opportunities.
· Fantastic opportunities for career progression.
· Friendly and collaborative working environment.
· Exposure to high quality work.
If you would like to discuss this role further please contact Sean Cully at BCL Legal (email@example.com/ 07799159614).
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018