- Job Search
- Corporate Solicitor
Corporate Solicitor - Leeds
Well-established regional Legal 500 commercial firm is looking to recruit a corporate solicitor to join the team in the Leeds office.
This firm has an exceptional profile in corporate work with a full service corporate offering across M&A, equity capital markets, company takeovers, private equity and more. This role will give an ambitious corporate solicitor a fantastic opportunity to handle top quality corporate work.
· The successful solicitor will work in a highly regarded corporate practice with an impressive portfolio clients
· The partner-led team acts on behalf of a wide range of predominantly Yorkshire-based clients and is well networked within the local business community. Sector-specific clients include Hotel & Leisure and FMCG.
· The successful solicitor will get involved with a range of corporate transactional matters including acquisitions & disposals, corporate restructuring, private equity, shareholder & investor agreements, start-ups and shareholder disputes.
· You will also work on non transactional work
· This is a fast paced department offering some of the best corporate work in Leeds
- Corporate Solicitor, NQ - 4 PQE.
- You will need to be hard-working, motivated and ambitious with strong technical skills
- You will have an excellent academic record
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday
- Private Healthcare
- Gym and Travel Loans
- Company Pension Scheme
- Death in Service x4
- Firmwide agile working policy
If you're interested in this Corporate Solicitor opportunity, please apply now, or forward an up-to-date CV, or call us.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018