- Job Search
- Litigation Solicitor
Planning and Environment Litigation Solicitor
Fantastic opportunity for an junior Litigation Solicitor to join a top tier team in Belfast.
· Top Tier law firm with strong presence in Belfast
· Outstanding reputation with experience in advising private and public sector clients on a wide range of planning and environmental matters
· Particular experience renewable energy and infrastructure projects.
· The role will be incredibly varied, and you will work closely alongside a Chambers-ranked partner
· Focussed on the defence of enforcement action and judicial review
· Examples include judicial reviews, statutory appeals, investigations (bribery and anti-corruption) and other inquiries across a variety of sectors including energy, utilities, health, transport, construction and the public sector.
· Litigation Solicitor, NQ-3 PQE
· Excellent academics and a strong training record
· You will have solid technical skills and have gained strong experience at a well regarded regional, national or international firm
· You will be ambitious and happy to work as part of a team
· Excellent salary and benefits package
· Generous bonus scheme
· A supportive working environment with plenty of opportunity to progress
· Top quality contentious Planning and Environmental work
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Sean Cully on 07799159614.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018