- Job Search
- Insolvency Litigation Solicitor
Insolvency Litigation Solicitor, Belfast
A top ranked law firm is seeking an Insolvency Litigation Solicitor to join the team based in Belfast. Excellent salary commensurate with experience and excellent quality work, as expected from a top tier firm.
As an Insolvency Litigation Solicitor in this team, you would:
· Join a national team in an enviable position of being on all major bank panels.
· Support Partners and Senior Associates with contentious insolvency matters and restructuring advice.
· Advise major clearing banks and alternative lenders in connection with the recovery of secured or unsecured debt and guarantee liabilities.
· Work with insolvency practitioners, lenders and other stakeholders in connection with contentious issues arising in relation to administrations, liquidations and CVA's.
· Advise directors in connection with their own obligations in the context of an under-performing business.
· Work closely with the Commercial Dispute Resolution team.
· Develop close relationships with clients and engage in business development activities as part of the wider team.
· To be successful in your application for this Insolvency Litigation Solicitor vacancy, you will have:
· A minimum of 2 years' PQE in contentious restructuring and financial services work gained in a recognised commercial environment.
· A strong sense of team work and be able to work in a collaborative style.
· A commercial approach, able to think 'big picture' as well as eager to get stuck into the detail.
· An excellent academic background, with a minimum 2:1 degree.
This is a hugely popular firm where you can enjoy excellent quality work with the backing of a comprehensive training and development programme to focus your career progression.
If you are interested in Insolvency Litigation Solicitor opportunity, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Sean Cully for a confidential discussion - 07799159614.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018