- Job Search
- Senior Tax Lawyer
£110,000 - 130,000
Senior Corporate Tax Lawyer, Dublin
A rare opportunity for a Senior Corporate Tax Lawyer with at least four years' post qualification experience to join the Dublin office of a large international firm.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone already working as a Tax Solicitor at a leading Dublin firm to take the step up to what is widely regarded as the premier tax team in the region. Excellent salary and benefits package apply together with excellent prospects for progression.
The successful Corporate Tax Lawyer will advise on all aspects of taxation that affect public and private corporations and their shareholders. Specifically, your caseload may include:
· transactional advice and planning on acquisitions, disposals and mergers of companies and businesses
· structuring and implementation of corporate reorganisations, reconstructions, demergers and flotation
· general tax planning for companies and corporate groups
· capital markets, including IPOs, secondary issues and pre-IPO restructuring
· Tax litigation
The successful Corporate Tax Solicitor will have:
· at least 4 years' PQE in Tax
· excellent training and post qualification experience from a leading national, international, City or niche firm
· excellent academics (ideally a minimum of a 2:1 Degree)
· strong technical expertise
· an interest in business development and strong client skills
· a genuine desire to live and work in Dublin if not already working in the city
Our client is offering top of the market salaries and a generous bonus structure - happy to discuss in more detail.
Please only apply for this opportunity if you have the requisite skills and experience.
If you would like any further information please contact Sean Cully at BCL Legal; email@example.com / 087 441 8356.
For a full list of exclusive legal vacancies please visit BCL Legal website.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018