- Job Search
- Corproate Solicitor
Corporate Manager / Solicitor (fixed hours), Leeds
Love corporate but don't love the long hours, or it just doesn't work with your current stage of life? This opportunity could be worth a look.
Full time or part time - Corporate Solicitor - management, non fee earning role - fixed hours - Leeds - global firm - excellent salary and benefits
Are you a Solicitor from a Corporate background who is looking for something different away from fee earning?
Do you enjoy training and mentoring and helping to drive projects forward? Are you looking for a management role with sensible fixed hours to fit in with your lifestyle?
- Working on high value major corporate deals
- High degree of flexibility on offer
- Full time, part time or individual working patters with some home working included
- Great work-life balance with hours very rarely exceeding the standard
- Well resourced team with the support of a global law firm
- Modern offices in central Leeds
- Excellent salary and benefits package
- Leading a team of paralegals within a global law firm, who handle substantial data heavy aspects of corporate transactions
- Assessing instructions produced by the instructing solicitor and clarifying instructions if necessary
- Ensuring the team understands the assignment and supporting the team to ensure that this is carried out to the expected standard and within the specified timescale
- Sampling work and monitoring paralegal progress
- Providing training and guidance where necessary
- Liaising effectively between the team and the instructing solicitor or team of solicitors who have conduct of the matter
- Carrying out performance reviews of paralegals
- A qualified solicitor with broad corporate experience
- Probably at least 2 years' prior experience of working within a corporate team on corporate transactions or as a professional support lawyer, although more junior solicitors will also be considered if they are mature entrants to the law or have previous management experience
- Strong communication, leadership and problem solving skills
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018