Litigation Solicitor, 12 month FTC - Remote Working
We have been instructed by a global law firm, to assist in finding a litigation solicitor to join its Disputes team, working remotely on 12 mth FTC
Our client is willing to consider candidates from a range of litigation backgrounds, including personal injury; this role presents an excellent opportunity for those looking to expand their skill set away from personal injury.
The Team and Firm
As a Disputes Solicitor within this leading global brand, you will be working on high profile disputes, investigations and regulatory matters, consumer claims management and large scale remediation schemes.
The Disputes team specialises in dealing with disputes on behalf of some of the world's largest and most well known businesses; you will get involved in all elements including legal professional privilege, commercial sensitivity and data protection working across all industry sectors including financial services, energy, retail, TMT and construction.
The team's clients include those within the Banking, Construction, Energy, Infrastructure, Mining, Government, Technology, Media and Telecommunications, Real Estate and Wealth and Asset Management industries.
· You will be conducting document review on complex disputes, due diligence or other practice area-specific fee-earning work.
· Conducting claims management for major corporate entities.
· Conducting case assessments in respect of claims arising out of Group Litigation Orders.
· Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of areas of law relevant to the practice.
· Ensuring compliance with financial disciplines on matters (e.g. daily time recording).
The Ideal Candidate
· You will be a qualified solicitor with between 1 - 5 PQE working in commercial or personal injury litigation.
· You will ideally have experience in assessing recoverability and quantum in complex personal injury cases.
· This is a remote working role so you will need to have good I.T. skills and be able to work both as part of a team and independently.
· Strong academics.
This role is currently interviewing - apply now!
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.