- Job Search
- Construction Solicitor
Construction Solicitor, Belfast
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Construction Solicitor to join a Top Tier firm in Belfast. The role will involve providing a broad range of non-contentious construction and commercial advice to clients on large scale projects.
As a Construction Solicitor in this highly regarded team, your responsibilities will include:
· Advising on major construction projects including energy and infrastructure schemes.
· Acting for governments, public bodies, multinational and major national corporations, major developers, utility and transport companies and educational institutions as well as contractors and consultants on matters which are often leading edge and highly significant.
· Building and maintaining strong client relationships.
· Supervising and mentoring junior fee earners.
To be successful in your application for this Construction Solicitor opportunity, you will have:
· At least two years' non-contentious construction experience. Those with considerably more experience are welcomed to apply.
· Solid technical and drafting skills, ideally gained from a highly regarded regional, national or international firm.
· A strong academic profile, ideally 2.1 at degree level.
· Team player with excellent communication skills (both written and oral).
· A clear interest in and enthusiasm for construction.
· Experience in managing client relationships.
· An interest in helping to develop junior lawyers and support senior fee earners/partners.
Given the level of firm and complexity of work on offer, top academics and some training in construction work is important. You may also have contentious in addition to non-contentious experience, the firm handles both. If you are looking to push yourself forward by handling both domestic and international construction work this is an excellent opportunity.
The successful Construction Solicitor will be rewarded with:
· Market leading salary plus bonus and an attractive benefits package.
· High quality work in a supportive environment where you will gain access to clear development opportunities.
· Agile/flexible working arrangements.
If you would like to be considered for this Construction Solicitor vacancy, apply here or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity and other similar opportunities, please contact Sean Cully at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018