- Job Search
- Regulatory Solictor
£75,000 - 100,000
Financial Regulatory Solicitor - Dublin
A Market-leading team in Dublin is seeking a Financial Regulatory Solicitor (NQ-5 PQE) to work on some of the best quality work in the country, acting for leading international financial services firms.
About the team
· One of the largest financial regulatory practices in the region
· A close-knit team of over 20 lawyers
· Very strong reputation for regulated lending and banking and highly ranked in both Legal 500 and Chambers Europe
· Covers both consumer finance and wider financial regulation
· Also a strong financial markets regulatory practice, assisting clients to implement MIFID 11, EMIR and SEAR
· Also supports the firm's transactional, banking and funds structuring work
· Busy high performing and growing team which works really well together
· The whole team are advocates of the firm's flexible working policy and have a mature approach to balancing work and life
· Really unstuffy and friendly bunch of consummate professionals
· High quality work where you will be stretched but supported
· Exceptional training and development
· Market leading salary, benefits and bonus
Who are they looking for?
· A junior to mid level solicitor with a solid grounding in financial regulatory work, or related experience in wider finance and a demonstrable interest in this area
· Really solid academics as this is an academically demanding practice area
· Someone who is keen to grow and flourish in a busy, commercially focussed team
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018