- Job Search
- Commercial Litigation
Commercial Litigation Solicitor, Dublin
If you are an ambitious Commercial Litigation lawyer with between 1 and 5 PQE , this is a fantastic opportunity to take on excellent quality work and progress within a popular team.
This well known Irish firm is looking for a Commercial Litigation solicitor to join the existing Commercial Litigation team. The team is performing extremely very well, and with increased instructions and a healthy pipeline, they are now looking to expand.
· One of the top litigation teams in the region
· Recognised Partners and senior lawyers across the range of business services litigation.
· A well-recognised and popular firm that has a positive and supportive culture.
· Commercial Litigation lawyer with between 1 and 5 PQE (although candidates slightly more experience will be considered).
· Join a busy team to handle complex Commercial Litigation work for a loyal client base in the Irish market and beyond.
· Handle a broad range of high-value disputes including shareholder disputes, partnership disputes, breach of contract and warranty claims.
· Work directly with clients across a broad range of sectors including retail & hospitality, finance, technology and sports.
· Enjoy a varied and rewarding role, enabling an ambitious individual to take on high calibre work
· Engage with the team on business development initiatives.
· As part of this team you will have a varied and hands on role with great progression prospects.
· Excellent Commercial Litigation experience at a reputable firm.
· Excellent client relationship and business development skills.
· Technically confident and able to take responsibility on complex disputes.
· A strong team player, eager to work closely with colleagues and support both senior and more junior solicitors.
If you want to be part of a friendly, cohesive team with an excellent culture and great Commercial Litigation work, this is an excellent opportunity.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018