- Job Search
- Pensions Associate
£80,000 - 110,000
Pensions Associate - Dublin
This top tier firm is now looking to take on a further Associate, ideally with at least 2 years' PQE in the area of Pensions; however strong candidates with less experience will be considered.
What's on offer?
· 70% standalone pensions work, with the remainder a mix of corporate support, restructuring support and employment support which generates a good variety of work
· Main thrust of the work is working with pensions trustees, as well as some involvement in pensions litigation if that is of interest
· Every aspect of pensions provision including the creation, operation, regulation and restructuring of all types of pension funds in both private and public sectors
· Small friendly, non stuffy team
· Top of the market salaries with a sensible work life balance
· Intellectually stimulating work without the hours of a corporate lawyer
· Great cross sector client base including major financial institutions, large manufacturers and leisure industry clients, all household names
· Some multi-national work
· Fantastic training & development structure
· Part time or full time / various flexible working patterns considered
· For candidates relocating to Dublin/Ireland the firm is willing to assist with relocation expenses.
Who are they looking for?
· Ideally you will be a 2 PQE Pensions Lawyer from a well regarded Irish, UK or International firm
· It goes without saying that if you have pensions experience already, that would be ideal
· Failing that, if you have strong academics and have gained experience in trusts, employment law, corporate or tax, the firm is very keen to hear from you
· You need to be a lawyer who loves getting stuck into the details and enjoys the academic stimulation of black letter law
· To get on with the team you'll need to be friendly, open and down to earth.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018