- Job Search
- Technology Disputes Solicitor
£80,000 - 110,000
TMT Disputes Associate, Dublin
BCL legal are assisting one of Ireland's premier law firms in the recruitment of a TMT Disputes Associate to advise household name clients in the Technology, Media and Telecommunications sector.
The role and team
· This TMT disputes team leads the way in helping clients navigate complex cross-border and high-value technology disputes and, assisting businesses in the technology, media and telecommunications sectors minimise their exposure to contentious risk.
· As a TMT Disputes Associate you will be advising a range of clients on contractual disputes and terminations, as well as advising Internet Service Providers on requests for take-downs of online material on the basis of alleged defamation, breach of privacy or other alleged breaches.
· The team also regularly advises on contentious data-related court applications, including Norwich Pharmacal orders, and on the enforcement of foreign court orders requiring the disclosure of data.
· You will also be providing advice to TMT clients in relation to their dealings with regulators and assists them in statutory appeals, as well as defending against regulatory actions and enforcements.
The Ideal Candidate
· An ambitious TMT Disputes Associate with at least 2 years' PQE, acting for TMT clients or a Commercial Litigator who can demonstrate a keen interest in this area.
· Excellent client relationship and business development skills.
· Technically confident and able to take responsibility on complex disputes.
· A strong team player, eager to work closely with colleagues and support both senior and more junior solicitors.
· Strong academics.
What's on offer?
· Top of the market salary and benefits
· Opportunity to work alongside some of the most well regarded lawyers in this area
· Clear route for progression
· Flexible working
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018