- Job Search
- Corporate PSL
Professional Support Lawyer - Corporate - 4+ PQE - Leeds - part time (4 days a week)
The firm and the role
- Global law firm
- Leading teams across the North and nationally in corporate and restructuring.
- Challenging alternative career away from fee earning
- As a Professional Support Lawyer you will be developing fee earner talent, driving technical excellence and sector knowledge
- Developing and delivering training across a range of platforms to both fee earners and clients
- Monitoring developments in law and keeping lawyers up to date
- Providing strategic advice to other offices globally in all areas of knowledge
- Involvement in client activities including horizon scanning, knowledge management and training solutions
- Liaising with the legal technology team in respect of IT developments for the team
- Marketing activities such as article writing, organising events
- You could work on a full time, part time of flexible basis
- 4+ years PQE in corporate and restructuring
- Experience working at a national or international law firm
- Experience as a Professional Support Lawyer is desirable not essential
- If you have no prior experience as Professional Support Lawyer you must have a genuine interest in moving away from traditional fee earning role
- Strong interest in black letter law and an attention to detail
- A keen interest in delivering training
- A challenging alternative legal career to traditional fee earning
- Opportunity to work full time, part time or flexibly
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to join a global, progressive law firm
- Ongoing professional development and genuine career progression
- To be part of a dynamic team of PSLs who work closely together delivering projects across the firm.
If you are interested in this Professional Support Lawyer role in Leeds, please apply and forward a copy of your CV or contact Sean Cully for a confidential discussion.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018