- Job Search
- Litigation Professional Support Lawyer
£85,000 - 120,000
Litigation Professional Support Lawyer, Dublin
This is a new role to join a well known Top Tier law firm as a Litigation Professional Support Lawyer. You will work closely with an experienced commercial litigation team, handling high profile and complex commercial disputes and investigations. As a busy Professional Support Lawyer you will have an opportunity to carve a challenging career away from fee earning. Flexibility is available to work part time, full time or flexibly.
As a Professional Support Lawyer you can expect to:
· Join a heavyweight litigation team with exceptional experience in commercial litigation and dispute resolution.
· Work with lawyers to provide learning and development opportunities within the team, updates in law and practice and knowledge management.
· Be part of a progressive law firm looking to deliver an excellent service to clients from a range of sectors.
· Join a dynamic team where you can enhance your career in a non fee earning role, providing a backbone of professional support to busy fee earners.
This is a rare opportunity to move into a professional support role in Dublin. There are an increasing number of qualified senior lawyers opting to take this career path, particularly since the remit of PSL roles has evolved to become increasingly multi-faceted and strategic.
The obvious benefit is the lifestyle piece; the hours are more predictable than fee-earning, as the work is less client-led. There is also no requirement to time record or work to fee earning or hours based targets. If you are someone who enjoys research and black letter law then this would offer the opportunity to enjoy the analysis of law without the pressure of client demands. It is also well suited to anyone who enjoys mentoring fee earners and business development.
The successful Commercial Litigation PSL will:
· Be a commercial litigation lawyer with a minimum of three years' PQE (no previous PSL experience required).
· Be commercially focused and able to think strategically.
· Enjoy legal research and black letter law.
· Have excellent technical skills.
· Be confident in drafting know-how and conducting legal research.
· Enjoy training, mentoring and business development.
· Possess excellent interpersonal skills and good people management ability.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with:
· A highly competitive salary plus a comprehensive benefits package.
· A varied role with no two days the same, covering a broad range of tasks.
· The opportunity to work in a friendly, close-knit, dynamic and focused PSL team with a lack of barriers between departments.
· Flexible working conditions and good predictable hours.
· Remote working to continue long term on a 50/50 split basis.
Apply now or for a confidential discussion regarding this Litigation Professional Support Lawyer opportunity in Dublin, please contact Sean Cully at BCL Legal.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018