- Job Search
- Real Estate Solicitor
£80,000 - 100,000
Real Estate Senior Associate, Dublin
The award winning real estate team of an international firm in Dublin are seeking a real estate senior associate to join them. This firm has a strong presence in the market both locally and internationally and can provide exceptional real estate work.
· International firm with a strong presence in Dublin
· Modern, forward thinking approach
· People focused culture, known for the development of their junior lawyers
· Has one of the largest real estate practices with extremely high quality work
· Real Estate Associate Senior Associate needed to join the team in Dublin
· You will gain exposure to the highest quality of work for their clients
· You will be working on individual developments as well as long term major development and regeneration projects
· You will also be involved in private rental schemes, acting for both developers and institutional investors, as well as advising landlords and tenants on commercial leases
· Qualified Solicitor in Ireland or England & Wales
· Real Estate Associate Senior Associate
· Experience with L & T, acquisitions, disposals, agreements for lease
· You must be both commercially aware and technically capable
· You must be client-centred and be able to manage quality, risk and finance
· Strong academics and an excellent training record
· Very competitive salary & benefits package
· Generous bonus scheme
· 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
· Flexible working and family friendly working policies
· Fantastic platform from which to progress your career
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018