- Job Search
- Restructuring and Insolvency Solicitor
£75,000 - 110,000
19th September 2021
Restructuring and Insolvency Associate, Dublin
This powerhouse firm has a new opportunity for a Restructuring and Insolvency Associate to join the team in Dublin.
· This top tier firm has an enviable reputation for the quality of its client base and the work it offers to lawyers across all legal disciplines, and its restructuring profile is no exception.
· Anyone who works in this practice area knows that the restructuring landscape has undergone significant changes, with bank-led work diminishing and teams positioning themselves to enter new markets.
· As an Associate within the team you will be advising the leading restructuring practitioners in Ireland as examiners, receivers and liquidators in complex mandates across a wide variety of sectors such as retail, construction, technology, energy and real estate.
· The team is now looking to expand the team at all levels; they would be keen to speak to both junior and experienced Restructuring and Insolvency Lawyers. They will also consider trainees who are due to qualify over the net few months and have completed a rotation in this area during their training.
· You will have strong academics and excellent broad-based corporate restructuring and insolvency expertise.
· If you are more experienced, you will have started to build a market reputation in the practice area and have a reasonable amount of business development experience under your belt.
· If you have some banking & finance experience, decent corporate board advisory experience or genuine sector expertise this would be advantageous.
· The firm offers a top of the market salary package and bonus structure, and a relaxed but professional working environment, with flexible working options.
· Happy to discuss in more detail should you be interested.
If you're interested in this Restructuring and Insolvency Associate opportunity, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Sean Cully (firstname.lastname@example.org), or call Sean on 087441 8356 for a confidential discussion.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018