- Job Search
- Commercial Technology Solicitor
Commercial Technology Associate, Dublin
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Technology Solicitor to join the commercial team of a highly regarded firm. Work will consist of the highest quality commercial technology matters for multi national corporations.
· Working as a Commercial Technology Solicitor within an award winning TMT team acting for an enviable client base on technology related matters globally.
· Assisting on IT outsourcing contracts and other IT contracts including IT system builds, software licensing, cloud computing / hosting deals and the full range of online/e-commerce advice.
· Playing an instrumental role with regards to business development initiatives including pitches, speaking at seminars for clients, internal training, client briefing papers and many softer BD initiatives such as general networking activity.
· Helping to manage key client relationships.
· Depending on level; offering training, support and guidance to junior members of the team.
As a Commercial Technology Lawyer within the team, you should have a solid grounding in this area gained during your training or post qualification as part of a reputable team.
Technically strong with good drafting and negotiation skills.
Personable and ambitious with a passion for technology work.
Good client facing, networking and business development skills.
· Top quality work working for some of the world's largest brands
· Top Tier Salary
· Fee earner bonus: 10% of fees collected over and above three times the employee's salary (this is uncapped);
· Defined Contribution pension - 4% employee, 4% employer
· Private Healthcare (approx. €1,300);
· Death in Service Benefit at 4 times salary;
· Permanent health insurance scheme;
· Tax saver commuter ticket scheme;
Or if you wish to have a confidential discussion about this Commercial Technology Associate position, please contact Sean Cully at BCL Legal.
Placing People in Companies Like