- Job Search
- Employment Solicitor
£70,000 - 100,000
Employment Solicitor, Dublin
International firm - Dublin office - Employment Solicitor NQ+ - cross-sector work - good mix of contentious and non contentious - friendly and supportive team.
What's on offer?
- Well balanced team, plenty of room for career development
- All the solicitors in the team have been there for a number of years - stable and cohesive
- A sustained uptick in work means that the team is busy and keen to grow
- Excellent cross-sector contentious and non contentious work across healthcare, financial services, retail, manufacturing, aerospace, food & drink and insurance
- High quality mix of work including complex tribunal matters, major restructures, industrial action matters and director level exits
- Highly competitive national firm salary and benefits package, with bonus
- A well-planned ongoing training and development programme
Who are they looking for?
- A respondent based, or mixed applicant and respondent, employment solicitor or soon-to-qualify solicitor
- As the team is a balanced mix of qualification levels, they can accommodate either at the junior end, or at the more senior end
- Someone who has gained a solid grounding in both contentious and non-contentious advisory work
- Someone who is committed to building their career in respondent work
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Sean Cully, or call Sean on 0874418356
If this job isn't quite right, please contact Sean for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like