- Job Search
- Commercial Technology Associate
£75,000 - 105,000
Commercial Technology Lawyer - In-House - Dublin
BCL Legal is currently working with a leading professional services practice to assist with the recruitment of a commercial technology lawyer to join the growing national legal services team.
Our client is one of the world's leading accountancy practices, offering global integrated professional services as part of a multi-disciplinary practice.
In pursuit of the business's vision to be the undisputed leader in professional services, they are seeking to transform the way their clients experience legal services both in Ireland and globally.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and highly motivated Commercial Technology Solicitor with at least one years' PQE to join a thriving business and work on quality commercial matters as part of a global multi-disciplinary practice.
· Commercial Contracts role working across many sectors, with a focus on IT/technology.
· Contracts include standard Ts & Cs, supply of goods and services contracts, e-commerce agreements, supplier agreements, e-commerce agreements and general IT contracts
· Clients mainly at the international level, working with some of the biggest PLCs
· Reporting directly into a very experienced and well-regarded partner
In contrast to other private practice roles you will be involved in projects from the outset as part of a multi-disciplinary team, meaning you will work much more proactively on transactions and have scope to develop strong working relationships with colleagues and clients.
Required Key Skills:
In particular we would like to speak to candidates with the following qualities and experience:
· circa 1+ PQE commercial lawyers;
· strong commercial experience; contracts, IP, IT, data protection and compliance;
· skilled at analysing and managing legal and commercial risk;
· the ability to foster relationships with clients and third parties;
· a desire to work alongside non-lawyers as part of transactions;
· a willingness to develop a detailed understanding of clients needs in order to identify and deliver on joined up offerings;
· an ability to develop a strong profile in the market through networking; and
· a great team player, with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- The opportunity to join a new and thriving legal team with a clear path for career progression
- Autonomy, agile working and flexibility - no chargeable hour targets
- Part-time working if required
- Working for a business that lives and breathes it's values and strives to create a positive working environment and culture
- Market leading salary and extremely comprehensive benefits package.
If you're interested in this Commercial Technology Lawyer role, please contact Sean at BCL Legal.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like