- Job Search
- Funds Associate - Remote
Funds Solicitor - Remote working
Are you a Corporate/Commercial Solicitor who would be interested in retraining into Funds, one of the most sought after specialisms?
Our client is a global law firm with a requirement for Funds Solicitors to join their global team, working on a remote basis from anywhere in the UK.
Our client is keen to speak to Corporate or Commercial Solicitors who would be interested in being trained by some of the most experienced Funds Lawyers in the UK into the highly sought after area of Funds, working for the UK's largest Asset Managers.
Funds Solicitors are continually in high demand, with a notable shortage in the UK, this is a fantastic opportunity to retrain as a specialist lawyer with one of the world's best firms.
The successful candidate solicitor will join a highly regarded team working on high value matters, usually cross border, with fantastic training provided. You will be working on a completely remote basis with occasional travel to the firm's UK offices.
· The successful solicitor will join an internationally recognised team.
· To manage a caseload of finance work for funds - all training provided
· Clients would come from across the financial services spectrum but be focused on asset managers.
· Qualified solicitor in England and Wales - NQ - 3 PQE
· Corporate or Commercial experience gained within a reputable team.
· Interest in specialising in funds work and advising an international client base.
· Strong communication skills.
· Excellent commercial acumen.
· Superb salary well above regional norms.
· Fully comprehensive benefits package.
· Collegiate environment that promotes employee development and progression.
· The chance to work for a law firm that is a known leader in its field.
If you are seeking to develop your career, working on complex matters in a friendly environment this position will suit. To be considered for the position of Funds Solicitor please contact BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like