- Job Search
- Commercial Litigation Solicitor (2 PQE+)
Civil Litigation Solicitor - Leeds - Award-Winning Firm
Our client is an award-winning, multi-service law firm based in Leeds; they are looking for a talented Civil Litigator to join their team.
The firm has gone from strength to strength in recent years and as part of its ambitious strategy, wants to strength its litigation department and is interested in hearing from litigators with experience in company/corporate work, contentious probate, insolvency litigation and general civil and commercial litigation. Applications from strong candidates from a range of backgrounds will be considered.
Your new role
This role will act as a Litigator with a focus on commercial and civil dispute resolution and practice including acting for both Claimant and Defendant clients in complex disputes, liaising with Counsel and attending mediation and/or adjudication, handling matters autonomously including Court Proceedings where necessary.
The successful candidate
· A technically strong litigation solicitor of around 3 years PQE working within Civil Litigation - those with more or less experience will still be considered
· Advocacy experience desirable
· Excellent commitment to client care
· The ability to meet and advise clients both in person and over the telephone
· Experience in a wide variety of general and commercial litigation matters
· Can work collaboratively as part of a team and independently
· Excellent attention to detail
· An excellent communicator who is able to interact and build business relationships at all levels.
Competitive salary which is negotiable and based on experience
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Sean Cully on 0113 532 1977
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018