- Job Search
- Employment Associate 2+ PQE
A Top 20 Firm with a highly tiered Employment Team seeks an Employment Associate of 2 years' or more PQE to join their London office.
From the outset you will be exposed to the highest quality work for some of the UK's biggest name clients and have the opportunity to undertake a major role in client work. The Firm has a reputation for providing their lawyers with early levels of responsibility within a supportive and stretching environment.
Your role will involve the full range of employment law and HR support work (contentious and non-contentious). You can expect to work on a wide range of areas including but not limited to recruitment, service agreements, executive terminations, unfair dismissal, discrimination, TUPE and outsourcing, redundancy and change management, restrictive covenants and complex grievance complaints and investigations.
The ideal candidate will have:-
- A minimum of 2 years' post qualification experience working in a busy, commercial Employment team (undertaking a mixture of contentious and non-contentious work and transactional support);
- Ideally some experience of immigration issues, or at least an appetite to learn and to develop that expertise alongside core employment expertise;
- Excellent drafting and communication skills;
- Experience of tribunal advocacy or a willingness to develop.
For further details about this role please contact Stuart Lim at BCL Legal or apply below for immediate consideration.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018