- Job Search
- Employment Associate
Your role would be to advise and assist clients in connection with contentious and non-contentious work including:-
- Advocacy in employment tribunals for all types of hearings not lasting longer than five days;
- Conduct of contentious Employment Litigation e.g. preparing and drafting witness statements, Skeleton Arguments, Interlocutory Applications etc;
- Advise clients on non-contentious matters e.g. general queries about flexible working, maternity rights, paternity rights, TUPE in connection with transactions, indemnities and warranties etc;
- Drafting contracts, policies and procedures;
- Contribute towards marketing and non fee-earning projects including speaking at seminars, drafting training programmes, keeping precedents up-to-date, and contributing to Employment Bulletins.
The ideal candidate will have:-
- A minimum of 2 years' PQE with experience in contentious and non-contentious work;
- Provide and communicate practical, commercial advice in a straightforward common sense manner;
- Experience within immigration is advantageous but is not an essential requirement.
For further details about this role please contact Stuart Lim at BCL Legal or apply below for immediate consideration.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018