- Job Search
- Employment Solicitor
£60,000 - 100,000
Employment Solicitor with between 1-4 years PQE sought for market-leading London firm.
BCL legal are delighted to be assisting a market-leading full service national firm to recruit a talented and ambitious Employment Solicitor to join its thriving Employment Team in London.
A full service national firm based in the heart of the City that acts for a diverse client base, ranging from large multinational companies to high net worth individuals, across a variety of industrial sectors. The firm has an established and sizeable employment team spearheaded by industry leaders that advise on contentious and non-contentious employment matters. The firm prides itself upon providing strategic, commercial solutions to small, medium, and large enterprises on a range of employment law issues deriving from mergers and acquisitions through to pay and rewards strategies for retaining staff. The firm has a strong practice defending all types of Tribunal claims for its respondent client base.
This is an opportunity to take the next step in your career with a market-leading brand. This opportunity will suit a talented and ambitious Employment Solicitor, with between 1-4 years PQE, to work alongside recognised industry leaders on a great mix of contentious and non-contentious Employment work including:-
· Advising on routine matters such as conduct, sickness absence, grievances etc;
· TUPE advice and drafting;
· Drafting defences to Tribunal claims, preparation of trial bundles and witness statements;
· Preparation, negotiation and advising on Settlement Agreements;
· Advising on industrial relations and strike action;
· Advising on restructures;
· To prepare and present training to clients on Employment related topics as required;
· Supporting the Partners on large and more complex matters if required;
· Interact directly with clients, manage their expectations and meet their deadlines;
· Achieving time recording and billing targets
· Efficiently manage deadlines relating to a variety of cases at any one time;
· To be fully involved in marketing and business development in a client focused manner;
· Undertake advocacy if required.
You will be expected to participate in business development, such as, presenting training to clients on Employment topics and being fully involved in marketing to clients.
The Ideal Candidate
The Ideal candidate will be an Employment Solicitor with:-
- Between 1-4 years PQE;
- Experience gained at an established employment practice;
- Significant non-contentious experience;
- Significant contentious experience;
- Ability to work autonomously;
- Strong technical ability and commercial awareness; and
- Desire to undertake business development.
In return you will receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits package while working for a market-leading firm which is known for looking after and rewarding its employees.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018