- Job Search
- Multi-Disciplinary Practice Seeks Employment Lawyer 2-5 PQE
£60,000 - 100,000
Employment Lawyer in London 2-5 years PQE wanted by Big Four professional services firm.
BCL Legal are delighted to be assisting a Big Four multinational professional services firm to recruit an employment solicitor to join its UK Employment Legal Services Team in London.
Seamlessly combining market-leading tax and legal expertise with the latest technology, the firm provides an integrated offering spanning business advisory services and legal expertise to a global market. The firm utilises its global legal services network by brining together lawyers from around the world to offer local, regional, and multinational cross-border advice to global clients.
This is an opportunity for a talented and ambitious employment solicitor, with between 2-5 years PQE, seeking to join a leading global professional services firm undertaking high-quality multinational work while enjoying a sustainable work/life balance.
* Work alongside data analytics and payroll advisory colleagues on a variety of compliance-led projects relating to gender pay, equal pay, national minimum wage and holiday pay;
* Provide technical input into a range of employee relations projects including national minimum wage, employment status and off payroll working, TUPE, legal entity rationalisations, redundancies and outsourcing;
* Provide TUPE advice including initial and subsequent outsourcing, in-sourcing and off-shoring;
* Working on a range of global matters from drafting assignment letters, due diligence or restructuring projects alongside multinational tax teams;
* Advising foreign businesses setting up in the UK on immigration and employment law matters;
* Supporting salary sacrifice and flexible benefits projects by providing legal advice on changes to employment terms and conditions
* Advising employers on contracts of employment and service agreements for senior executives and on termination.
* Have 2-5 years PQE;
* Have a good understanding of ensuring work is carried out profitably with due consideration of risk;
* Be a team player;
* Be intellectually curious and analytical;
* Have an eye for detail and take pride in your work;
* Be driven, positive and proactive in delivering a great service for clients.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits package while having a sustainable work/life balance within a multidisciplinary team undertaking high quality multinational work. This is the perfect opportunity to broaden your experience and become a more rounded professional.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018