- Job Search
- Employment Solicitor
£60,000 - 100,000
An Employment Solicitor at senior associate level is sought to join a full-service commercial law firm. Based at the firm’s thriving City of London office, the successful applicant will be offered a full-time, permanent position within the reputable employment team.
The Employment Solicitor will join a significant national and international firm whose international team has developed strategic alliances with professional service providers across overseas jurisdictions, enabling them to offer international clients a multi-disciplinary and multi-jurisdictional service.
The firm works with businesses of all sizes, from SMEs to large multinationals, and public sector organizations. The culture is professional, friendly, and collaborative with a strong emphasis on providing excellent client service.
Key elements of your new role as an Employment Solicitor will include:
- Taking on a high-quality workload with a significant international element
- Involvement in networking and business development
- High levels of client contact
- Practising contentious and non-contentious Employment law work for clients in both the private and public sectors
The firm looks to hire a qualified Employment Solicitor who demonstrates:
- 5+ years of PQE within an established employment practice
- Substantial experience of contentious and non-contentious employment law issues
- Enthusiasm and commitment to delivering a high level of client service
- Team playing abilities
The successful applicant to this Employment Solicitor role will benefit from:
- A salary of £60,000 - £100,000 per annum
- Excellent benefits package
- Strong prospects for career progression
- Great work-life balance
Please apply today to be considered immediately for this Employment Solicitor opportunity in the City of London.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018