- Job Search
- Employment Solicitor
£60,000 - 100,000
A leading West End firm is seeking an Employment Solicitor to join their thriving team in London. This is a well-established and rapidly expanding firm specialising in personal legal services, committed to delivering a first-class client service.
The key responsibilities of this role are as follows:
- Building a profitable caseload
- Leading on the expansion of the firm’s highly regarded employment team
- Contributing to marketing and business development of the firm
The ideal Employment Solicitor is likely to have:
- 5+ years’ PQE
- Substantive experience working within an established Employment practice
- A passion for client care
- Excellent teamwork skills
- A demonstrable interest in business development
The successful Employment Solicitor will be rewarded with:
- A salary of £60,000 - £100,000 per annum
- Excellent benefits
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- A friendly and collegiate working culture where hard work and ambition is valued and recognised
- Great central location in the West End, London
Should you be interested in this Employment Solicitor role based in the West End, please get in contact with an up to date CV to apply now.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018