- Job Search
- Employment Solicitor
A market-leading global firm is seeking an Employment Solicitor to take on a permanent role within their highly regarded London practice.
This firm is one of the top 10 UK law firms by revenue and ranked as one of the top 10 legal practices in the world. The firm regularly advises on ground-breaking and high profile employment cases. Its client base includes many of the world's largest and most sophisticated employers.
With offices around the globe, the firm utilises its global network to handle international mandates by offering its international clients a multi-jurisdictional service.
The Employment Solicitor will be joining a team renowned for its expertise in the financial services sector, acting for a wide range of organisations from innovative start-ups to blue-chip FTSE multinationals.
From the outset, you will be exposed to the highest quality work for some of the UK's biggest name clients and have the opportunity to undertake a major role in client work. Your role will involve the full range of non-contentious and contentious employment law, and you can expect to be working on a wide range of areas such as:
- Global contracts and policies
- Human rights and modern slavery
- Global mobility and immigration
- TUPE and outsourcing
- Redundancy and change management
- Restrictive covenants
- Complex grievance complaints and investigations
The firm is looking for an Employment Lawyer with the following:
- 1 - 4 years’ PQE as an Employment Solicitor
- A background at an established employment team
- Significant non-contentious experience
- Contentious experience in matters before the Employment Tribunal, High - Court or Court of Appeal
- Commitment to delivering an exceptional client service
Salary and Benefits
On offer for the Employment Solicitor:
- £50,000 - £90,000 per annum
- Excellent benefits package
- The opportunity to work alongside star individuals on groundbreaking employment cases
- Early levels of responsibility within a supportive and stretching environment
- Great location in Central London
If you would like to apply for this exciting London based Employment Solicitor opportunity, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with a recent CV today.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018